Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Friday

We have just landed in Dubai....now out of Pakistan & I must admit it is a very bitter sweet feeling at the moment; even though many of you, including my wife have been waiting to hear that we are out! Can't believe we have been there for 10 days already, it was a blur. We have built new relationships with brothers & sisters that I never thought I would meet in this lifetime. How ashamed I almost feel for the freedom that I have being an American Christian & not having to sacrifice for what I believe.  I have traveled around the world & never  experienced this kind of atmosphere. Azeem, our translator & the christian school owner explained to us that Pakistan is the worst of all Muslim countries; even more so than Iran. The overall living conditions & economy have made the most educated Muslims want to leave. They know that something is not right......they just don't know that it is because of their god. Dirty. The whole country just looks like it needs a bath...cleansing in & out.

The following are some photos from our Good Friday day in Pattoki.
Having tea with locals in one of their simple homes.

Praying for sick children...literally everywhere we went.

The dirt street after the rose petal shower!

One of the floral bouquets presented to us.

Choir singing for us.

Beautiful...


Beautiful ...

Faces! 



Local man with Azeem our translator & head of security

Me with one of the prayer warriors and worship leaders who literally stayed in the church for 3 days straight praying for the campaign.  He never left.

No comments: