Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In Dubai

The 5 of us have made it to Dubai. Before we left DFW, the other gentlemen's UA flights were cancelled at the last minute & all had to be reticketed on Delta; which is where I was, so we all flew together; so a little bit of last minute panic....typical!
I was told by Nan Graham, a lady from our church, about the new Spirit Rising book by Jim Cymbala. I had been wanting to get this, but just hadn't.  I dowloaded on our Kindle & began to read the first chapter.......the whole chapter is about Pakistan! Coincidence I'm sure.  I will not ruin it for anyone.....just get the book & you will know some more about what God is doing & how to pray for the christian's there & for us. Will try to update later when we arrive in Lahore. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ON PRAYING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have had a safe trip!!
Coincidence ?? NO WAY!!
Be safe!

Debora Wilbourn said...

Wow! That is our amazing God, isn't it??? Travel on!

Steve and Janey said...

THERE ARE NO Coincidence's dear nephew in GODS WORLD... We call it Divine Intervention! Praying for your safety!